AIIMS MBBS Answer Key 2018: AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam held on 26 May and 27 May 2018. AIIMS exam is a national level examination conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. The students can now download un-official answer key form Coaching Centers website (Allen/ Career Point/ Resonance/ Aakash Institute/ Bansal etc. AIIMS Delhi organize AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam to offer admission in MBBS course offered by various AIIMS Institutes Delhi, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Raipur & Patna campuses.
AIIMS 2018: MBBS Entrance Exam
|Exam Date||26 and 27th May 2018|
|Exam Time||Morning Session – 09:00 Am to 12:30 Pm|
|Evening Session – 03:00 PM to 06:30 PM|
|Exam Duration||3 hours & 30 minutes|
|Sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry and Biology, GK)|
|Language of Paper||Bilingual – English or Hindi|
|Types of Questions||Multiple choice and reason-assertion based|
|Marking Scheme||For correct answer: +1 marks|
|For incorrect answer: 1/3 (One third) mark deducted|
AIIMS Answer Key 2018
The official answer key of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 shall be available on www.aiimsexams.org. Follow the steps to download all SETS/ BOOKLET Series AIIMS 2018 Answer Key online. Also download solution of Physics/ Chemistry question paper.
According to the ALLEN COACHING CENTER experts, the paper analysis of AIIMS 2018 is given below
A total of 200 questions were asked in the examination. In this, 60 questions each were asked from physics, chemistry and biology. This included 40 objective type questions and 20 question from Assertion-Reason.
- From the GK and Aptitude section total 20 questions were asked,
- From the Histroy section, there was no question
- Questions of general knowledge included current affairs, logical reasoning, riddles
- As per the ALLEN Sh. Brajesh Maheshwari, the Physics Questions were hard.
- The students were allowed to use screen calculator.
- There were some creative and logic question in the physics section.
- The paper was time-consuming as the question were the more objective logical type.
- The students who did the Conceptual study did not get any problem, the questions of Assertion-Reason were easy for them.
- The difficulty level of questions in chemistry was average.
- The question were based on NCERT course.
- The language of some questions was so confusing that students found it difficult to understand the logic to be applied.
- Creative questions were asked from Assertion-Reason, which were time-consuming.
- The Bio paper was easy as per the students.
- The whole paper was NCERT-based.
- Some questions were asked through a diagram.
- Botany and Zoology questions were asked equally.
- Only a few questions were confusing
AIIMS 2018 Result
AIIMS Delhi is going to announce result of AIIMS MBBS Exam 2018 on 18 June 2018 as per the prospectus dates. The students appeared on 26th and 27th May 2018 (Morning/ Evening) session can check/ download their marksheet/ score card online.
The results is not available via offline mode and scorecard is not send via India Post.
The students are advice to check their EMAIL and Mobile SMS regularly. The AIIMS Delhi may communicate with you via SMS/ Official Website or via Emails.
All India Rank, Toppers in AIIMS 2018 is available on the date of result declaration.
The candidates have to enter Candidate ID, Password & Security Code to check the result. Also take a print out of result/ save it in pdf format for future use.
AIIMS Counselling 2018
The AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018 is organized by AIIMS Delhi. The students who are qualified have to participate in the counselling as per their RANKS. AIIMS counselling 2018 will be organized in various rounds through offline mode.
It will be conducted from 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th July 2018.
A centralized counselling will be organized for all seven AIIMS institutions at AIIMS, New Delhi.
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted institution with all documents/ marksheets with the instructions available in the notification (counselling).
During the counselling process, candidates have to fill their preferences and pay the counselling fee.